Hello
The package NuGet Gallery | SolaceSystems.Solclient.Messaging 10.30.0 currently has win-x64, win-x86 as well as osx-x64 and osx-arm64.
Would it be possible to get a win-armx64 added to this too please?
Thanks
Scott
Hello
The package NuGet Gallery | SolaceSystems.Solclient.Messaging 10.30.0 currently has win-x64, win-x86 as well as osx-x64 and osx-arm64.
Would it be possible to get a win-armx64 added to this too please?
Thanks
Scott
Hi Scott,
Thanks for raising this. A win-arm64 build of the Solace Messaging API for .NET is currently under consideration and tracked in our ideas portal: https://ideas.solace.com/ideas/MA-I-13
Please vote on the idea, and if possible, add a comment describing your use case, such as the devices or environments you’re targeting. Votes and customer context help us prioritize our roadmap.
Best Regards,
Wael Mahmoud
Product Manager - APIs & Schema Registry
You should be able to access it with your Solace ID account, do you have one setup? You can find additional details on the Ideas Portal here: Introducing the Solace Ideas Portal — your feature requests with full visibility into the progress
I think the issue is we use Aha too. So my email which I use for my Solace id is also tied to my companies aha SSO which is then taking pritority, meaning I cant access yours.
Hello Scott, the issue should now be addressed and you should be able to access the Solace ideas portal. If you still have troubles, please open a support ticket.
Yes, it works now I can see it thanks!
Surprised this is the first time its happend.